Places to Visit

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding!
Yesterday we bought a violin off of crag's list!
A new member to our violin family.
It is very nice.
The case is brown. It has a lock, space for 2 bows, a very large pocket inside and a large music pocket out side, and a E string case -thank you Bethany!-
The violin has a wooden chin rest, pegs, and tailpiece.
Anyway I've got to get ready for our trip to Land Between The Lakes{It's in Kentucky}.
-Erin
P.S. I will post more on the violin later I'm just in a rush.

1 comment:

Shiloh Strang said...

Hi Erin!
I saw that you thought that the "tube" was a humidifier. Well, it is just a case for an "E" string. They tend to get coiled and hard to string on, so that keeps them nice and flat!

Hope that helps your practice times!

~Bethany

P.S. Just so you know... I'm not making this up! I play the violin!