1. You can never start a statement with “I have something to tell you” because they’ll think you’re seeing someone.
2. If you are sharing exciting news you have to start with, “It’s not about a guy” which then makes the actual news less interesting because everyone wants to be in the know about your love life.
3. If you hang out with someone of the the opposite sex more frequently people will start to ask “What’s going on?”
4. You can’t post anything love related without people wondering if you’re talking about “someone” specific.
5. You can’t ask if you can bring a friend without people wondering if you want them to meet a “friend”. 6. I bet you are now wondering if I am thinking about all of this because there’s a special someone in my life. Thus proving my point.
We had a wonderful Christmas morning (and day) together as a family. A relaxing day of burning a fire (all day long!!!), eating everyone's delicious dishes, and spending time with our best friends (who also double as siblings!)
We did siblings gifts this year, one gift for each sibling from everyone. Did that make any sense? It's hard to explain!!! :-)
But it made each gift even more meaningful!
The "bow wow" cup!
Ryan gifted me a scarf, and I did the same for Sarah!