Places to Visit

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Square Dance!


Little Sister and Little Princess.
They are not twins, but they do look alike!
Which is which?
Everyone tunes and plucks while two musicians confer with each other.


Instrument players spend a lot of time preparing to play.
Tuning, finding the music, re-tuning, fixing the mic, re-tuning...etc
No, I exaggerate a little, but it is kind of like that!


I neglected to tell Second Sister I was taking her picture.
That by the way is a very important part of photographing people.

Braids, Braids, and more Braids.
Second and Third Sisters showing two of our hair styles!


Baby Brother and Mommy!
Two of my very favorite people!


The Ladies sing - they sounded so pretty. I love their songs!
They were accompanied T. family.

Best Friends

Little Princess has now lost her first tooth. I love her smile.


Second Sister in between sashaying and promenading.



The right hand reel?


Last night we went up to a friend's house to "square dance" and listen to bluegrass. Enjoy the photos. I can not tell you how much fun we had. I would have done more photos of the singers, but the light was horrible for our poor little camera! So... enjoy what we have!

No comments: