Places to Visit

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rachels Tag

1. Do you like to write?
Yes I love to.

2.Favorite books?
I don't really have any favorites but I really like the Narnia books.


3. Do you compose music/write songs?
No.


4. Do you like poetry?
Mostly not but I did like Paul Reveres Ride. So much, in fact, that I memorized it.


5. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Yes.


6. Broken a bone?
No and I don't want to.




7.Been in a police car?
No.



8.Been on a boat?
Yes and it was so much fun and like Erin my cheeks hurt from smiling when it was over



9.Fallen asleep in school?
Yes three times and it is really hard to answer the questions afterwards.



10. Did you sing today?
Yes it is all most impossible not too.


11.KFC, Popeyes, or Church's?
No.


12.Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger?
No.

13.Starbucks of McCafe?
Yes I like Starbucks but not the coffee I like that strawberry thingy better.

14.What's your favorite time of year?
Summer, fall, winter,and spring.

15.Do you ever talk to yourself?
Yes, but not very often.

16.Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion?
No I don't think so.


17. Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible?
Yes!

18. What's your favorite sport?
Soccer, I love soccer especially when Daddy and Ryan play against me

19. What color is your ipod?
I don't have one.

20. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
New Zealand.

21.If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
To the world that is in the book I am writing.

22.Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?
I love to write.

23.What do you want to be when you’re a grown up?
A mommy.

24.Favorite animal?
Horses, dogs, and rabbits.

25. Favorite song?
I don't have a favorite song.

26.Do you like school?
That all depends. I don't really like math I am bad at spelling and I love history

27.Are you a people person?
Yes!!!


28. Do you like to talk?
Yes I especially talk a lot in front of other kids.

29.Favorite food?
I don't have one.

30.Hobbies?
Sewing mostly, but other then that I just do what ever I like at the time.

31.Favorite author?
I don't have a favorite author because I hardly ever read the authors name.


32. Favorite weapon?
I know next to nothing about all weapons, but I do like two handed swords

33.Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
It is very fun.

34.Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like Highschool Musical?
No

35.What are you scared of?
Cockroaches and falling off a cliff


36.Favorite flower?
I like pretty much any flower, but I love Cosmos and any that smell good.

37.What is the expression on your face?
When I read that I smiled, but before that not really any thing

38. Color of your eyes?
green or blue it depends on who I ask



Rachel Wynne P.

No comments: