Places to Visit

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Tag Post By Erin

Six Names You Go By?
  • E.T.(My middle name is Taylor)
  • Achoo(Um.. that's what Jamie called me when she was little)
  • And I just recently informed my sisters that I wanted to be called Meastro
  • Erin
  • Erin
  • Erin
  • Erin
  • & Erin
Three things you are wearing right now?
  • A denim skirt
  • A blue LONG SLEEVED shirt
  • My 5sizestolarge galoshes
Three things you want very badly right now?
  • A cello
  • A camera one of those ones with manual focus
  • And um.. I'll think on that last one

Three things you did last night/yesterday

  • Played violin
  • Cleaned my room
  • Finished Wives and Daughters - the movie

Two things you ate yesterday?

  • Pancakes with peanut-butter
  • Cookies

Two people you last talked to on the phone

  • My Grandmother, GG
  • Daddy

Two things you are going to do today

  • Play violin
  • Play piano

Your three favorite beverages

  • Water
  • Hot un-sweet tea with milk
  • Iced sweet tea Now I'm supposed to tag eight more people but there ain't no one I think Jess got them all but if we didn't tag you and you want to be tagged y'all let me know

No comments: