Places to Visit

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

His Hands...

We went to violin lessons today. As I walked out to the car I had my violin across my back (my favorite place for it), my backpack in my arms, and Baby Brother's tiny hand tucked into my hand. He is so sweet and small. He smiles at me and I want to hug him. He walks with me and I smile at him.

Before to long, he will be grown. He will be 18 and I will me 32. Impossible. So I let him hold my hand a little longer. It will be to soon that he let's go.

Oldest Sister

3 comments:

Bria Cosper said...

I'm gonna cry! You are so right Jess!

Titus2Mom said...

Thank you Bria!

Unknown said...

gg: We need a few more categories, other than sweet, interesting, funny. What about amazing WOW agree

I love this blog. I am going to make it a daily event, so I can better keep up.