Places to Visit

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Epic has Ended


A Epic has ended in our house.

We had four dogs - Maggie, Choco, Kate, and Riley

And we had four cats - Lacy, Susan, Callie, and CoCo.

Until, five days ago... when CoCo disappeared. He was fat, lazy, and the best cat we ever had... hands down.

I can't quite believe he is gone. It doesn't seem real. He was always willing to be petted when I went outside and now he is no longer there.

Maybe we will find him, until then... we miss you CoCo.

4 comments:

Kelsianne said...

Awwww... I truly hope he comes back to you all! We have two wonderful cats who also happen to be pretty fat and lazy. :)

Jon said...

Wow, I saw him just the other day. Hope he comes back. I have a friend whose dog disappeared and she found it tied on her neighbors front porch like a month after he left.

Titus2Mom said...

Kelsey, Thank you! I hope he comes back.

Jonathan, Thank you. We hope he comes back or we find him, but it is hard to tie a cat!

Jess

Shiloh Strang said...

We hope you cat comes back! We've lost three so far. :'(