Places to Visit

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lessons and Carols

Oh Holy Night has never sounded more beautiful! It was made for piano and violin!!

This young lady is engaged and will be leaving us this year! Thank you for your friendship Hannah!

I made a wonderful discovery this year... I like the French Horn. I would never want to play one, but I like to listen to it!


A full Church!


Erin doing what she loves.







It's the MOST wonderful time of the Year!!! I love Christmas, the season, the weather, the events leading to it, the Lessons and Carols Service!

What could mean more to four beginning violinists than to be given the privilege of playing with some of the best musicians in our area? We loved the chance to preform with them and it was worth every moment of stressed practice time. It was wonderful!!

Thank you to Mrs. Joyce Terry, the Flannkins, Hannah F. Mrs. Pilon, the Steeles, the Winsteads, and all the others who compiled their gifts and talents to put together a beautiful night!! It was a wonderful experience and we loved it!

Did I say how much we loved it? :)

Jess


Photography by Mr. Terry


No comments: