Places to Visit

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.

Dear Siblings,

Thank you all for being who you are and what you are. I love every moment you live, every smile you have, and every tear that rolls down your face. The 7 of you touch my heart in a way that few people understand. That is what being siblings is all about.

I love when we talk so fast people don't know what we said, but we do. I love when we have private "sibling" jokes to laugh over.

We know each other's weaknesses and strong points. Some times we tear each other down, but we are quick to repair... mostly! :)

You all changed my life... again, and again, and again.

I love you all so much!

Love, Jessica

1 comment:

Titus2Mom said...

You are welcome.

I love you too.
Love,
Erin