Places to Visit

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Some Funny Pictures to Make You Smile!!!!

My family and I love to read Catalog Living.    Almost every single day there is a new update and they are always so funny!  The lady who runs it takes normal photos from magazines and catalogs and creates little tag lines about them.  The fictional couple who lives in the house is Gary and Elaine. 

Note:  Please note that some of the photos have some "implied" humor.  We recommend either the parents or the older siblings proof the photos for little eyes.  However, this RARELY happens.

Here are some favorites!


And so the tiny adventurers were launched into a journey known as “Around the Mudroom in 80 Days.”



Gary and Elaine’s Thanksgiving guests knew the drill by now: approach the host table and say what you are thankful for. If Gary and Elaine approve, grab a bale of hay and have a seat.


I don’t know why it’s so hard to find a decent mirror, Gary. Our old one made me look ten pounds heavier, and this one makes me look like I have paintbrushes dangling from my shoulder.


No comments: