Places to Visit

Monday, December 5, 2011

Out of the Mouth of Babes

This little boy is about the cutest little 3 year old name Michael Joseph that ever lived, will live, or lives now.

I know, I am SLIGHTLY prejudice, but I can't help it!!!

I love to come to hug him, kiss him, and see his smile light up.  His eyes have a light that shines and his smile is so sweet and precious.

First I hug him, then he looks up at me, he wraps his arms around me, and says...

Me think me kind of loves you!!!

He loves to say this.  He tells everyone this.  The other day we were playing Ghost in the Graveyard with our neighbors and he told their 14 year old son.  Caleb came out of hiding saying "Michael thinks he kind of loves me."

If he doesn't think he kind of likes you, there is always this. 

Me think you are kind of crazy!!!

Yep, that too is a favorite saying of his.  

Which ever he tells you... tell him you kind of love him back!   

No comments: