Places to Visit

Monday, March 25, 2013

Friendship



"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!"  
C. S. Lewis

We were at a friend's house, sharing lunch.  The kind of friends where you've know each other for a while, assuming you've covered a lot of stuff.  Erin mentions an artist in passing and they latch onto it.  "You listen to Laura Story?"  

Yeah?  Laura Story who I only know about because Erin gets her CDs from the library.  I didn't know anyone else listens to her.  She's rather quiet compared to a lot of popular Christan music right now.  

At once the song that's being sung (rather off key) is Blessings - which also happens to be a favorite at our house.  Not only Laura Story, but Laura Story singing Blessings.  

A friendship is born.  "What!  You too?  I thought I was the only one!"

No comments: