Places to Visit

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day Thirteen

On your first day of ruling the world, what would you do?

Well, first you'd have to convince me to rule, which would be a HUGE task.  If you did that, you're amazing.  But after that occurred... :-)

I would... 

Really I have no idea.  

My first thought is to make abortion illegal, but really I think you have to kill the root of the problem, not make it illegal.  Otherwise, it became like Prohibition and people just do it illegally.   So would that solve anything.  Drugs are illegal and look where that has us.  

Maybe give more power back to the States and the people, since that's where I think the best leadership comes.  It's smaller and more concise.  People care about who they elect and the elected care about the people who got them there.  

No comments: