Places to Visit

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oldest Sister's Tag

Jenna did this tag and I thought it would be fun to do. Here goes and BTW this tag is about Oldest Sister.


1. Do you like to write? Yes! I love to write! I will write all day if I have paper and pen.



2.Favorite books? Anything by Douglas Bond or Peter Reese Doyle. Also the "Dragon Series" by Donita K. Paul. I love reading!



3. Do you compose music/write songs? I would love to and am working on playing by ear so that it is easier.



4. Do you like poetry? Not really.



5. Love someone so much who made you cry? My Lord and Savior, my family, and my great grandmother



6. Broken a bone? Never!!!



7.Been in a police car? No! Praise the Lord!



8.Been on a boat? Yes! But never again. It scared me to death! OK maybe if it was a slow boat, but only then



9.Fallen asleep in school? No. School is pretty much my favorite thing to do.



10. Did you sing today? Yes. I sing hymns mostly. I know a lot by heart.


11.KFC, Popeyes, or Church's? I may eat at KFC if there is no other choice, but no other place like that.



12.Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger? No! What ever missed going into the hotdog went in there.



13.Starbucks of McCafe? I like Starbucks okay, but we don't go very much.



14.What's your favorite time of year? I like cool weather so I like fall.


15.Do you ever talk to yourself? Oh yes. Right now I am creating a new movie so I keep playing out scenes with myself.



16.Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion? Um. I don't think so.



17. Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible? No other thought has ever entered my mind



18. What's your favorite sport? Probably soccer or frisbee. Although I am not a competitive so generally I don't care unless I am playing the game.



19. What color is your ipod? I do not have an ipod!



20. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? I don't really like to travel, but I guess I would visit Canada. As long as my family went as well.



21.If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go? No idea


22.Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?I LOVE writing



23.What do you want to be when you’re a grown up? A wife and stay at home mother. Nothing else



24.Favorite animal?Dogs especially Goldens, Labs, and Border Collies. Although I would love to get goats and work with them.


25. Favorite song? I change a lot! Right now it's, Be thou my vision or Old Joe Clark.


26.Do you like school? I LOVE school. Especially math



27.Are you a people person? Yes, I love to talk with anyone. But I am generally quiet so it takes a while to get to know me.



28. Do you like to talk? Yes!!


29.Favorite food? Probably my moms Potato Soup or meat loaf



30.Hobbies? Playing violin, playing piano, reading, writing, film making, and working with animals.



31.'Favorite author? Douglas Bond or G.A. Henty


32. Favorite weapon? Well the Bible obviously.


33.Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored? It's fun


34.Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like Highschool Musical? No way! There is so much more I could do with my time. They are however good for some laughs


35.What are you scared of? Sickness, snakes, and roaches



36.Favorite flower? All flowers of all colors


37.What is the expression on your face? Well I am by myself so there is really no expression on my face, but I am not frowning. I have not frowned all day


38. Color of your eyes? That depends on the color shirt I wearing generally green.

2 comments:

Shiloh Strang said...

23 is my favorite Jess!

:D

~Shiloh

Titus2Mom said...

Mine to Shiloh. We must seem weird to the world, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!