Places to Visit

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Post By Erin

Jenna did this tag and then Jess did it so I decided I wanted to do it.


1. Do you like to write?
Well I sort of do but I never finish any of the stories I start.


2.Favorite books?
Well I don't really read but I like fantasy like the "Dragon Series" by Donita K. Paul and any books that will feed my curiosity and love of music.


3. Do you compose music/write songs?
Well not really I mess around with songs to make up my own variations but I wish I could come up with something really good.



4. Do you like poetry?
No. Not really.



5. Love someone so much it made you cry?
My family, Jesus Christ.


6. Broken a bone?
Nope. Never thankfully!




7.Been in a police car?
No wish I could sometime under good circumstances.




8.Been on a boat?
Oh sure it was SO much fun! I also went tubing behind same boat and it was SO fun! My face hurt at the end of the day from smiling so much.



9.Fallen asleep in school?
Nope.



10. Did you sing today?
Yes! But it sounded terrible because I have a cold but I sang all the same.



11.KFC, Popeyes, or Church's?
No thank you.


12.Chick-fil-a or What-a-burger?
No thanks on that one too.


13.Starbucks of McCafe?
I never drink coffee but I love to go to Starbucks everyonce in a while and have one of those drinky things with all the chocolate chips and whipped Cream!


14.What's your favorite time of year?
The change from winter to spring and then summer to fall where it is cool enough that we can leave our windows open all the time and it is so fresh and clean outside.

15.Do you ever talk to yourself?
ALL THE TIME!!!


16.Do you have a favorite treat you like to buy on occasion?
Like food? No. Musical things? Yes.



17. Do you believe the Bible is the literal Word of God and is infallible?
I NEVER thought otherwise!!!


18. What's your favorite sport?
I don't really do sports and music dosen't count does it???


19. What color is your ipod?
What's an ipod?!?


20. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
England maybe?

21.If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
Narnia.

22.Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?
I'm OK with writing but I'm not very good.



23.What do you want to be when you’re a grown up?
Be a really good musician and then get married and be a Stay-at-home-homeschooling-mom.


24.Favorite animal?
Labrador Retrievers.


25. Favorite song?
Well I like to sing but I would rather listen to instrumentals then a song with lyrics.But here are a few pieces I like: Classical, Some Celtic, Some Bluegrass, Hymns, and about999,999,999,999,999,999 other pieces.

26.Do you like school?
Well it's not my favorite thing to do but I'm OK with it and I'm glad I'm homeschooled.


27.Are you a people person?
Oh yes I will snatch at any chance for a party!



28. Do you like to talk?
Yes. If there were one thing I could change about myself I would be MORE friendly but keep quiet a WHOLE lot more if that is possible.


29.Favorite food?
Mostly Mexican foods.


30.Hobbies?
Playing violin, Playing piano, dreaming of other instruments mainly violas,cellos,and french pedal harps right now and taking pictures.


31.Favorite author?
Oh I don't really pay attention to who wrote the books because several times I have liked one book but the next in the series wasn't as good and I don't really read that often.


32. Favorite weapon?
Swords and guns are pretty cool.


33.Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
This is fun but my family is watching North&South right now so I kind of want to watch that.


34.Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like Highschool Musical?
NO way! I have never seen them and I don't ever plan on it!

35.What are you scared of?
My greatest fear is that one of my siblings will be kidnapped so I freak out every time one of them goes missing for a few minutes. And I always have to pause for a little bit and pray that we will find them and that The Lord will give me peace. We always find them after I pray.


36.Favorite flower?
Roses and Peonys mostly but I like all kinds.


37.What is the expression on your face?
A blank look and my mouth is slightly open due to the fact that I have a cold and can't breath through my nose. :)


38. Color of your eyes?
Green and I like them that way.

Well there we go I hope I have enlightened everyone.
-Erin

1 comment:

Shiloh Strang said...

I would love to play the harp someday too! I've been pricing them lately, but even used ones are very expensive too. I think I’m going to have to settle with the cheapest, good quality, beginners’ harp… I’m saving up right now! :) ~Shiloh