1. High heels or boots? Boots to be sure! I've never owned a pair of high heels and I never will. And to tell the truth I wear my galoshes everywhere.
2. What time did you get up this morning? 6:00 a.m. O.k. fine and then I went back to sleep and slept until 6:45a.m.
3. What was the last movie you saw in the cinema? The Mysterious Islands which was the first time I'd been in a theater since Chicken Run. Whenever that came out. I loved the music and the way the whole place vibrated when they played the Bach Cello Suite, Now that was fun!!!
4. What is your name? Uh... OK don't rush me. Erin Taylor Won'tputmylastname. But I've always wanted to nick~name and be called Maestro or E.T.
5. What is your favorite TV show? Well I don't watch T.V. I do remember watching The Andy Griffith Show with my Granddad when I was little but now we have it on DVD and there are WAY TOO MANY commercials on T.V. now so we didn't even really watch the Olympics. Gasp!!!
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Pancakes or some creation called drop biscuits
7.What is your middle name? Taylor
8.What food do you dislike? Lunch meat.
9.What is your favorite CD at the moment? Well it's not really a C.D. just
Lovestory Meets Viva La Vida By Jon Schmidt as well as
And The Glory Of The Lord By G.F.Handel
10.What characteristic do you despise? I will not say
11.Favorite clothing?My brown skirt and black shirt with the collar
12.Anywhere in the world on vacation? Good question.
13. Are you organized? Oh yeah! Well kind of.
14. Where would you retire to? Well before you can retire you must have a job and I want to be a wife and mother someday and that is a job I would be happy to NEVER retire from.
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Uh... Hmmm... I'll think on that one and get back to you later.
16. What are you going to do when you finish? Play violin! Is there anything else to do in the world???
17. What is your birthstone? My word I don't know! I was born in November what does that make me?
18.Person you expect to publish this first? What does that mean?
19. When is your birthday? November 10th '95 and I will 15 this year.
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night to be sure. I always have a ton of energy right before bed and I will go to bed at 9:00 and not fall asleep until like 10:30 to 11:00.
21. What is your shoe size? 11
22. Do you own any animals? I by myself own 1 dog and as a family we own 4 dogs and 4 cats and want to get all sorts of farm animals.
23. Any news you'd like to share? Oh sure! Well come to think of it, no not really. Let me think... O.K. Here goes I have started training to run a 5k by the middle of April and I have a piano recital in June that I am freaked out about so I would like to request prayer that I will be able to memorize my piece and that I will be able to play it well and to the glory of God.
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A singer of all the ideas I grew out of that real quick!
25. What is your favorite flower? The Rose
26.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Sunday! I REALLY love Sunday!
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Bright Red
28. How is the weather right now? Gorgeous. Windy and Rainy! :)
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My brother Ryan who was upstairs and I called to tell him to come down and eat.
30. Favorite drink? Water!!!
31.Favorite restaurant? Chilies even though I don't really eat out.
32. Hair color? Blond
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Dollhouse! And I still love to play dollhouse!
34. Summer or winter? SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER!!!
35. Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE!!!
36. Coffee or tea? Tea! Hot, cold, sweet, plain, with milk, without milk, anything will do.
37. Wish you were still young? NO WAY JOSE! I like bein' old!
38. Do you want your friends to publish this? What ever in the world does THAT mean?
39. When was the last time you cried? Oh I NEVER cry! Well o.k. sometimes
40. What is under your bed? A plastic keyboard and shoes.
41.What did you do last night? Went to bed.
42.What are you afraid of? Guess.
43.Salty or sweet? Sweet
44.Best quality you have? Oh let me tell you just how humble I am!
45.How many years at your current job? For 14 years I ain't been doin' nothin'
46.Favorite day of the week? Sunday!
47.What four people will you tag? Jessica, Mommy, All our followers, and Seeds To Sew