Places to Visit

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jessica's Tag

1. High heels or boots? Boots. If I had to choose. I really like my clogs or my Crocs

2. What time did you get up this morning?
7:00 am

3. What was the last movie you saw in the cinema? The Mysterious Islands. That was the first time since Chicken Run came out. I had more fun (watching the Mysterious Islands) than I did watching Chicken Run


4. What is your name? Jess. Before my Granddad died he always called me "J.P". The babies call me Gaga (Don't ask).

5. What is your favorite TV show?
Andy Griffith, but we watch it on DVD. Does that count?

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Drop Biscuits or cinnamon Rolls

7.What is your middle name? Merrel

8.What food do you dislike? Brussel Sprouts (No offense to Mrs. Travers!) I am just not a big fan of most cooked veggies, I will eat them raw however.

9.What is your favorite CD at the moment? The Twelve Most Common Mistakes of Beginning Directors by Mr. Geoff Botkin.

10.What characteristic do you despise? Well, I love it when young adults love babies and little kids and want to talk to them. What is the opposite of that?

11.Favorite clothing? My brown work skirt and my red shirt

12.Anywhere in the world on vacation? HMMM? Canada?

13. Are you organized? Nope.

14. Where would you retire to? I love the way my sweet sister said it... "Well before you can retire you must have a job and I want to be a wife and mother someday and that is a job I would be happy to NEVER retire from". Amen?

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? In a good way? My 15th when we had the Crawfords over. In a bad way? My 13th when Mommy miscarried one of my siblings I never met. Talk about a bad memory.

16. What are you going to do when you finish? Um... Read, go outside and run, or hmmm

17. What is your birthstone? Opal

18.Person you expect to publish this first? What does that mean?

19. When is your birthday? October 29th 1993 I will be 17. Yikes!

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Well, once I am up in the morning I have more energy than at night.

21. What is your shoe size? 10

22. Do you own any animals? One annoying toothless Border Collie and one grouchy half blind calico cat. Both are 10 years old this year... but who's counting?

23. Any news you'd like to share? Well, I have a big recital coming up.

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Mommy.

25. What is your favorite flower? A zinnia

26.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Sunday and the Masquerade Ball if we decide to go!

27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? No idea.

28. How is the weather right now? Windy and Rainy!

29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Daddy

30. Favorite drink? Water or Sprite!!!

31.Favorite restaurant? Chilies (But I don't really like to eat out.)

32. Hair color? Blond. Very blond

33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Baby and 'Nother one Baby... long story

34. Summer or winter? I don't know.

35. Chocolate or vanilla? CHOCOLATE,
CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE!!!

36. Coffee or tea? Tea. I prefer cold sweet tea, but the Lees make some REALLY good hot tea!

37. Wish you were still young? Are you calling me old?

38. Do you want your friends to publish this? Depends on who to... horrible Grammar I know!

39. When was the last time you cried? Last week


40. What is under your bed? Books, Books, and um Books!

41.What did you do last night? Read and went to bed at 9:00


42.What are you afraid of? Guess.

43.Salty or sweet? Sweet

44.Best quality you have? I honestly don't know. Maybe my mom does?

45.How many years at your current job? 16 years of being the oldest daughter, oldest child, and playmate to 7 wonderful younger siblings. And I ma still going strong, but they are trying to marry me off!

46.Favorite day of the week? Sunday or Wednesday if we have piano lessons

47.What four people will you tag? Rachel, Daddy, Bria, and HMMM

No comments: