Places to Visit

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dancing the Night Away!


















Last night we all gathered at a friend's to practice for our next ball in May! (Thank you Olivia for hosting!!!)

We learned (or we are close to learning) The Circle Waltz, the Gay Gorden, the Polka, the Waltz, and the dance form the BBC Pride and Prejudice. That last one is a little hard to get, but I REALLY like it!!! We can't wait till the next lesson!!!! Thank you Ferrills!!

For more photos go to Teaching Good Things.
Jessica

4 comments:

Kelsianne said...

That looks like so much fun! If you have some time, I'd love it if you could check out my blog! :)
God Bless,
Kelsey

Jon said...

Okay. Two problems. One, I was in the BACKGROUND in all those pictures. I was the star of the show! Two, I hate the one from pride and prejudice! Msybe that was because Mom changed her mind every 10 minutes as to how the dance should go? Maybe next time I should do that dance with someone that KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Jon said...

I forgot to say that I'm. not going to say it was interesting, sweet or funny. It was DA BOMB, awesome, cool, fun etc.

Shiloh Strang said...

How fun!! We are going to another Ceili in May! :)

~Your *Best* Blogger Buddies =)