Sweet sweet Emily! Today she turns 13. She is a teenager. She is an young adult and she is a beautiful young lady. Here are 13 things about our sweet girl.
- When Jamie was a baby she called her "MeMe" It stuck. I still call her that.
- Her middle name is Grace. It suits her perfectly.
- She plays violin and piano.
- She is a wonderful artists. Her baby dragons are so round and cuddly I could hug them.
- Her sweet disposition is a joy to all of us.
- She loves her huge oversized Golden Retriever/ Lab mix.
- She reads anything she can and she reads fast.
- She likes her school work.
- *At the age of two she proudly talked about all the things her "other mother" would let her do. (Ex. Stay up late, eat ice cream before bed, watch TV)
- When she was three our friends loved to ask her what her name was, she always replied "Emily". And then when asked her name, "3"
- Again at the age of two, she acquired a small wart on her thumb. When the tree men came to remove a tree in our yard, she proudly introduced herself by holding up her thumb and proclaiming, "I have a wart!"
- When she was 8 she made a canning jar into a piggy bank and gave it to our grandfather. When asked what he was supposed to do with it she replied, "Fill it up and give it back!"
- She has a sweet, gentle, and loving spirit. The man who wins her hand and heart has won a treasure.
I love you MeMe,