Places to Visit

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days

Hmmm... well there are a lot, but here are the main ones

  • To graduate from highschool - proud of the work I did in 12 years
  • To create and host the 3rd Plants and Pillars Film Festival
  • To get the Store of Plants and Pillars running and operating
  • To finish another year of violin - and feel good about what I learned.
  • To pursue my love of children and prepare to work with my own one day
  • To read through the Bible several times.  (it can be done and I intend to do it!)
  • To read 300 books.  (100 was NOT a challenge)
  • To prepare to be a loving wife
  • To honor the Lord in everything I do
  • To spend quality time making memories with my parents and siblings!
There you have it!!!  :)

No comments: