Places to Visit

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

We want to wish everyone a very special Thanksgiving as we celebrate what it means to be thankful to the Lord for all his daily blessings. 

Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For:
  1. My Parents - I would not be who I am if it wasn't for them
  2. My siblings - They just mean the world to me
  3. Color - It makes the world a better place
  4. Books - Need I say more?
  5. My violin - and music as well. 
  6. Smiles - they brighten the day and cheer your heart
  7. A Country where we can still homeschool and worship the Lord
  8. Friends - here and far away, we are thinking of you today!
  9. Laughter - the sweetest music on earth
  10. The Lord - who sent his son that I might live with Him forever!





1 comment:

Shiloh Strang said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

You guys are so funny! One day... we are going to meet! :) (And I will be really thankful for that!)

~Bethany