Places to Visit

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jessica

Hi this is Erin broadcasting live from... never mind.
I'm writing a guest post on Jessica's blog for her birthday because nobody else did!
Poor Jessica!!!
Now, I know this post is way over due but, better late than never, right?
Here goes:




Jessica
October 29, 1993
Caring
But those who won’t care for their relatives, especially those in their own household, have denied the true faith. ~ 1Timothy 5:8 NLT(I think)


Happy birthday to my favorite (and only) 18 year old sister!!! 




Okay fine, so the scripture reference isn't the best but it was the best I could find. Sorry.
Posted by Erin from Praise Him With Strings.



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy (late) Birthday Jessica! keep up the great work on the blog. I always enjoy reading it :)

You are a light shining for Jesus!

Shiloh Strang said...

Happy Birthday to the Big Sis! I bet you are a great example to your younger siblings.

~Bethany