Places to Visit

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Heritage of Hope Ball part two

Thanks to Mrs. Kathy, I have some more pictures from the ball. 

A row of sweet little girls who are very excited.  I love all the little people who come participate!

My really cute mom and dad

A panorama of the first dance... The Gay Gorden.  (personally, my favorite dance)

Same back and ditto

A dance that was good, confusing, and interesting.  At the same time!

Circle Waltz

Line Dancing!!!

Line dancing gets everyone onto the floor!

Even those who don't really know what they are doing, but who are loving every minute.

My sweet mom and her sweet friend

Sweet smiles

I believe this is the Virginia Reel

And another set of the Virginia Reel

More line dancing

And more line dancing.

And... can you guess... line dancing!!!

Gay Gordon again!




No comments: