Places to Visit

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 27: A physical feature you love.

Eyes.

Not just the colors that they come in.  Although, the different shades of green, blue, and brown are lovely.  I'm green eyed, as are most of my family.  Two of them have brilliant blue eyes.  The others have a marbled look.  Not quite green and not quite blue.

I've heard eyes called the window to a soul.  And that's quite true.  They express emotions.  Love, fear, caring, indifference. 

I always try to take off my sunglasses to talk to someone.  I tell others to do the same.  Maybe it's selfish, but I like knowing if they're really looking at me.  Really listening to me.  Eyes do that better than any other feature.

So there you have it.  Now you know.  Take off your sunglasses when you talk to me!!! 

No comments: